Providing You With The Perfect Sympathy Messages
Words of Sympathy
- Perhaps they are not the stars, but rather openings in heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy.
- Whom the heart of man shuts out, Sometimes the heart of God takes in, And fences them all round about, With silence ‘mid the world’s loud din.
- Though nothing can bring back the hour of splendor in the grass, of glory in the flower, We will grieve not, rather find strength in what remains behind.
- They say love beyond the world cannot be separated by it. Death cannot kill what never dies.
- As you comprehend this profound loss, let yourself cry knowing each tear is a note of love rising to the heavens...
- May the blessings of love be upon you, May its peace abide with you, May its essence illuminate your heart, Now and forever more....
- I know for certain that we never lose the people we love, even to death. They continue participate in every act, thought and decision we make. Their love leaves an indelible imprint in our memories. We find comfort knowing that our lives have been enriched by having shared their love.
- In the night of death, hope sees a star, and listening love can hear the rustle of a wing.
- When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight.
- While we are mourning the loss of our friend, others are rejoicing to meet him behind the veil.
- Life is eternal, and love is immortal, and death is only a horizon: and a horizon is nothing save the limit of our sight.
- And with the morn those angel faces smile, Which I have loved long since and lost awhile.
I want you to know that I am so sorry you are having to deal with such a great loss. I know you were extremely close to your sister, Lisa. She was always very nice to me. I, too, shall miss her.
I would like to extend my sympathy to you in the loss of your brother, Brad. I know you shall miss him terribly. He was a kind, thoughtful person. I shall never forget his kindness to me when I lost my Father. He was a brilliant teacher and I am sure that today he is teaching the angels in Heaven.
In deepest sympathy,
Your Father, Dale, will be missed by everyone he directed in the King Street Lutheran Choir. He was a good Christian and demonstrated it in all of his dealings with us. I shall miss him and I know you will also. I would like to extend my sympathy on the loss of such a wonderful person. I pray God to bless you, give you peace and ease the burden of your loss.
Its been a long time since I last saw Bently but I have fond memories of our childhood together. He was a good friend to me and I am hurt that I have not seen him in so long. I will miss my long lost friend.
May God give you peace in this very difficult time, God bless You
Thank you for passing along the sad news of Jose's death. He was a friend that I loved and someone that touched many people's lives. While I don't know your family very well, Jose shared things about you often. It was clear you meant so much to him. Please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you during this time.
I was very saddened to hear about your mother's passing. She was someone that really lived every day to the fullest. While I know that words are only a small gesture of support, I want you to know that her spirit has touched many people's lives as it has mine. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
I came across this verse and I thought of Dale --
"His life earnest, his actions kind,
A willing hand, an active mind,
Anxious to please, loath to offend,
A loving brother and faithful friend."
With my deepest sympathies,
I just learned of your husband's death. I want to extend my deepest sympathies to you and your children. Tom was so well-respected and everyone always had such kind things to say about him. Please know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. I would like to plan some time to take the kids out in the coming weeks. I will call to schedule something that works best for you. Words feel inadequate at a time like this ... just know you are loved and supported by many.
Thank you for letting us know about your father's passing. We were very sad to hear this news. Your dad was so proud of you kids, and I hope you always know how special you were to him. I know there isn't much we can say or do to ease the pain you feel right now, but my heart is with you. He was such a talented person, and I know that lives on
I can't tell you how saddened I am about the passing of your Mother, she was like a mother to as well and we will both miss her dearly.
I sent you a little Gift to always enjoy those great memories. Let me know when you receive it.
My friend, My deepest sympathies go out to you,